Thursday, February 01, 2007
Hong Kong Disneyland
We get to the Disneyland Hotel late on Friday night and are grateful and relaxed. Think Grand Floridian / Coronado Beach Victorian hotel with great service and Pacific Island ambience.
To me, it is impossible to have bad time at a Disney resort. It is made for magic! I get up early and go for a swim in the outdoor pool. I am the only one out there. After a breakfast with Mickey and Friends, we head for the park.
We are not sure what to expect…researching it on the web was hard based on the telecommunications issues. When we get there on Saturday Morning, we do a loose plan of attractions.
It is a small park, but crowds are thin so we were able to see most every attraction. We also re-rode the bigger attractions multiple times.
To me, it is impossible to have bad time at a Disney resort. It is made for magic! I get up early and go for a swim in the outdoor pool. I am the only one out there. After a breakfast with Mickey and Friends, we head for the park.
We are not sure what to expect…researching it on the web was hard based on the telecommunications issues. When we get there on Saturday Morning, we do a loose plan of attractions.
It is a small park, but crowds are thin so we were able to see most every attraction. We also re-rode the bigger attractions multiple times.